Who would’ve thought sticking short bird feathers on a mini shoulder bag could look incredibly luxurious? Well, someone in the design team of Christian Louboutin did cause that’s what he/she did to the Sweet Charity Paradis bag.
And who else do we all expect to get her hands on such a fancy bag but one of the Kardashian sisters? For dinner at the Valbella restaurant in New York city with her sister Khloe last April 26, Kim Kardashian decided to add luxe and texture to her outfit by carrying the said shoulder bag.
To check out all things beautiful, we usually visit Luisa Via Roma. The store is where we found Kim K.’s bag.
The bag is a small leather bag covered with multi-color feathers. About 80% of the bag is made of calfskin, with the remaining 20% as feathers. It has gunmetal hardware and snap button closure.
Are you loving the bag? We are! It’s sad we don’t have $1,195 in our bag fund right now cause that’s how much the bag costs.